The media materials in our Media Center reflect the Caroline County Selection of Media Materials Policy (click this link for the official policy). Media materials include books, print materials, Internet resources, multi-media materials and information technology. Media materials must:
- Support the curriculum and instructional programs of each school.
- Provide accurate and balanced representations of minorities, cultures and diverse groups of people.
- Meet the needs of students and communities of each school.
- Create a balance of views on controversial issues.
- Be selected with the use of professional selection tools.
- Present historically correct and factual content.
- Be of high quality, cost effective and up-to-date.